Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cincinnati Trip: April 29- May 3

Brayton has fully recovered from the terrible stomach bug that prevented us from going to Cincinnati! He is in full force and into EVERYTHING! I am loving every moment of it!

We have a new date for Cincinnati now! We will leave Monday, April 29th and return Friday, May 3rd! An itenerary is being sent, but according to the scheduler who I talked to, we will have ALL of our clinic appointments on Tuesday, some in the morning and some in the afternoon. Wednesday morning will be the scope. According to other trach moms, after the scope, the doctors will meet with us to discuss their findings and give a plan on what we will have to do. We will have to spend the night at the hospital that night because they will also do a 24 hour probe to test for reflux. Thursday morning, we will be finished! My wonderful sources told me that the following week, the aerodigestive team will meet to discuss Brayton's case and will call me to schedule other appointments!

So the countdown begins again! Only a few more weeks and we will be Cincy bound!

Pray that Brayton stays healthy and that nerves are calm! (I had a nightmare last night that we missed the plane and did not have all of Brayton's necessary equiptment with us!)

God is in control! We will not be shaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment