Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Learning How to Hit the Curve Ball of Life...

Well, life has thrown us yet another curve ball! I should have known it would not be this easy...


Brayton woke up this morning with fever and vomitting. We went to the doctor and found out that he has a virus. We called Cincy and they said it was probably best if we rescheduled the trip because it would be bad if we went and had to cancel everything. Also, since Brayton has to go under anesthesia, we do not want him to be weak at all. So, the morning has been spent cancelling flights, rental cars, hotel rooms, and rescheduling appointments! At the moment, we are looking to go at the end of May, beginning of June. And the appointment will be made either later today or next week.

Needless to say, we are all very bummed out! I told my mom that I am sure there is a reason even if I can not see the bigger picture right now: maybe something would have gone wrong on the trip or maybe another kid needs the appointment more than us and now there is an opening for him! Regardless, God has something planned.

So, keep Brayton prayed up as we fight this virus and start over with trip planning!

"Even If" by Kutless

http://youtu.be/HqOkZiOb9u0

Lord we know Your ways are not our ways
So we set our faith in who You are
And even though You reign high above us
You tenderly love us
We know Your heart
We rest in who You are

Even if the healing doesn't come
And life falls apart
And dreams are still undone
You are God You are good
Forever faithful One
Even if the healing
Even if the healing doesn't come

You're still the Great and Mighty One
We trust You always
You're working all things for our good
We'll sing Your praise

You are God and we will bless You
As the Good and Faithful One
You are God and we will bless You
Even if the healing doesn't come
Even if the healing doesn't come

No comments:

Post a Comment