Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One day down... A few more to go!!!

Today went really well! We were at the hospital the majority of the day! We met the GI doctor and pulmonary doctor! They were great! Both, plus ENT will do scopes tomorrow and biopsy parts of his lungs and esophagus. Pulmonary will lavage his lungs to test for aspiration.

Tomorrow is the biggest day, nothing to eat after 2:30am!!! We will get there at 8:30 and he will go back at 10:30!! Triple scopes will be done and an impedance probe put in place! The entire procedure should take about an hour! We will talk to the entire team after the scope!

We will stay in the hospital tomorrow night! I will update ASAP but we will definitely know more tomorrow!!!

Pray Hard! Love you all!!!

God, please heal Brayton's airway perfectly and completely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment