Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Monday, April 29, 2013

We are in Cincinnati!!!!

We have had a long day! Praise God that we made it here safe and sound!

Brayton LOVED flying! His face when we first took off was priceless! He was all grins and his eyes lit up! He has been a trooper! On our 2nd flight, he fell asleep and slept until we landed! He has had an exciting day! As I type, he is playing with the hotel's phone and running all over the place!

Cincinnati Children's Hospital is like a city in itself! Luckily, we found where we needed to go for tomorrow! It didn't seem too complicated!

It is 5:00 here and we are all in our rooms resting! Getting up at 2 am is finally taking its toll! We are staying in tonight and hopefully we will be recharged by morning!

I will try to blog every night to keep everyone updated! We love you all so much and appreciate the thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Prayers being lifted all day/every day!!! God, please heal Brayton's airway perfectly and completely!!! We love y'all

    Jerry, Deborah, Jarrett, & Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying hard for you and Luke and SUPER hard for Brayton! I know the Lord will be faithful to you guys.

    God, please heal Brayton's airway perfectly and completely.
    Love ya'll!!
    Laken

    ReplyDelete