Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Change of Plans

Well, we were suppose to go to Jackson for a procedure today. However, when I called Friday, they did not have us on the schedule!!! So now we have to wait two more weeks!!! Frustrating? It depends on how you look at it.

This is actually the second time that we have been pushed back. We are suppose to go every four weeks. One other time, I called them to find out that the doctor was on vacation so we got pushed back one week. It does get aggrivating, but when you stop to look at it from a different point of view, it is not that bad.

Sure, we have to wait two more weeks before we find out if there is any improvement or not, but Brayton also has two weeks to  improve even more. When we went in December, Dr. Reed told us that there was a little improvement but it still looked bad. Nurses told us that Dr. Reed is not one to say it is getting better unless it really is. The times before December, we were told it was still bad and not any better. So December was the first time that there was some improvement.  Now it will be six weeks in between procedures! Brayton has two extra weeks to heal!

I am praying that God uses these two extra weeks to heal my little one's broken airway! He alone knows what he is doing and his timing is everything. Even though I wish we could have gone today to find out news, God knows what is best. We will go January 24th!!!

Plans change, but Jesus will still be there!

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment