Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update!

A lot has happened since my last blog. First, we went for Brayton's scope surgery. We were told it still looks the same. There is a 90% chance of a major surgery. The other 10% is because our doctor believes that miracles can happen everyday! Brayton can't have surgery until he is 22-24lbs. Based on the growth chart, he should reach that weight around 18 months.

Brayton turned 6months old on Jan. 25th! He had his 6month check up as well. Dr. Shann said that Brayton is perfectly healthy! Brayton weighs 14lbs 10oz and is 26in. long! He is growing!

Brayton has also come a long way developmentally. He is sitting up by himself without wobbling for 30min at a time! And he, of course, thinks it is the coolest thing ever!

The other big thing that has happend to Brayton the past few weeks is that he attended his first ever Bogue Chitto ballgame! That is right! I took him to watch Aunt CC coach in her heels. Watching him watch the game was hilarious! He was so amazed! He literally watched the girls run up and down the court. He cried when the buzzer sounded, but then got use to it. The first game experience was a hit. If Brayton could talk, I am sure he would say, "It was like TV except better!"  Haha. It was truly priceless.

We have another special Brayton event coming up.......Baby Dedication!!! Luke and I will dedicate our sweet one on Feb 12 during morning worship. I never truly knew how important this was until I had a child of my own. It is not just a public act, but it is a commitment to God that we are going to do everything in our power to bring Brayton up God's way. I just pray that God leads us and that we follow and that Brayton becomes everything God needs him to be!

My Theme Song for Brayton:

No comments:

Post a Comment