Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Surgery Complete!

Brayton had his surgery 2 days ago! Things went great! My little man was smiling and playing the day after surgery! I can't describe how he was acting... He was completely normal, if not happier than normal! The day after I have surgery, I am in the bed in pain!

Words can not express how much Brayton means to me! He is an inspiration to me! I wish I had half the strength that he has! His smile the morning after surgery was the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life! There in no doubt that God has massive plans for this boy!

I really can not describe my feelings in words... This child is a unique blessing and gift from God! His joy is contagious! He is my precious miracle angel! Love beyond description!

I am so unworthy to be this angel's mother! But I know how blessed I am to have him and I know God chose me to be his mother for a reason! I just hope I don't make any mistakes!

Our God is an awesome God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment