Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Upcoming surgery

As I continue healing from sinus surgery and a tonsillectomy, I am also preparing myself for Brayton's second surgery of his life. The first was when he received his trach and we were very unprepared for it! Next Wednesday, March 21, Brayton will undergo yet another surgery. This time, we are prepared and know what to expect. The surgery will be on his stomach to stop acid reflux. This must be done to stop the acid reflux from irritating his airway so that it can begin to heal!

I keep wondering when this will all end, but then I remember that God will not give us more than we can handle! The strength I have had to deal with all of this only comes from God! I thank God for trusting me with this little life and for choosing me to be Brayton's mom! I am thankful for the opportunity to grow and to hopefully be a Godly example for others!

I want people to know that God will get you through anything! If HE brings you to it, HE will bring you through it!

Keep praying for strength for me, for Luke, for our families, and especially for Brayton! This little guy is proof that God exists, HE loves us, and HE performs miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment