Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good News from Cincinnati!!!

God is good! That is the best way to start off this blog! He answers prayer!

This was our first trip back to Cincinnati Children's Hospital since surgery in July. As most of you know, we have gone to Blair E. Batson every 2 weeks in between Cinci trips for dilations of the airway. Each visit, there was a little improvement!

We arrived in Cincinnati this Tuesday anxious about what we would find out. Wednesday morning, after Brayton's scope, we were told that in 2 months we needed to follow up at Batson and in 6 months we would come back to Cincinnati for another graft surgery. After this surgery, Brayton will be intubated for 4 days and will come home TRACH FREE!!! Hallelujah! God is awesome!

Please continue to keep our little one in your prayers! We trust that God will continue to heal Brayton's airway! We still need perfect healing in order for thing to happen as planned!

Our God is Healer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment