Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is mainly the story of my son, Brayton Cade Moak. His life is a testimony to me, and many others. I hope this blog encourages those of you who are going through difficult times, who have sick kids, who are lacking faith, and who need a reason to believe in miracles. I never thought that I would see a miracle, much less give birth to one. My son, my precious angel, is my miracle. His story, as well as his father's and my story, will hopefully fill your spirit with love! God is good!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

3 days post op...

Well, surgery went well! Today is Day 3 post op and Brayton is getting stronger everyday! We were able to get discharged to the hotel with an NG tube and feedings. He can swallow a little yogurt and mashed potatoes, but gets choked on liquids so the NG tube is a necessity. We got trained in an hour on how to use it and we will use it on our own for the first time in a few minutes. 

The great thing about coming to the hotel is that little man is able to play. Because he is positive for staph, we were confined to his room in the hospital! Here, he can walk around and play on the floor. Not to mention, he doesn't have an IV or monitors hooked up to him! He is loving it!

Monday morning, the stent will be removed around 10:15 (9:15 MS time)... I am hoping we get some answers for what comes next. Please pray that Brayton can eat after the stent comes out and that his airway shows healing!!!

We love you all! Keep praying and keep believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment